Monday 20 October 2008

HOW I FEEL ABOUT I.T CONSULTANTS PT.2

- So, what I need is the field where I input the income, and the master code definitions which are held there, and it should be split as per the percentages from that master file that’s over there ...

- Yes.

- Which is good. I have all those input fields. Thank you. It's just that ...

- Yes?

- When I input some input into the input field which is where one should input the input, it gives me an error message, "Numeric input not allowed" ...

- Uh-huh.

- Well, the only thing that should get inputted there is a numeric.

- Oh.

- You see?

- Are you sure you're not doing anything wrong?

- I'm staring the fucking thing in the face as we speak! It wants a numeric! That's why the field is called "Amount". So I gave it a fucking numeric and it now says it doesn’t want a fucking numeric but that’s the only fucking thing that should be there! A NUMERIC! … How can I be doing something wrong when there's only one bloody thing to be done and only one bloody way of doing it?!

- I see.

- Can you look into that for me, please?

- Yes.

- Thank you very much.

- [-Click-]

- Fuckstick.

No comments: