Wednesday 8 October 2008

HOW I FEEL ABOUT I.T. CONSULTANTS

A bloke I used to work with sent me this photograph today. It’s from my last job a few years back.

I’m the one standing up. The other bloke was our I.T. Consultant/Programmer.

The look on my face can accurately be taken to mean …

“Yes, I checked that already. And that. And that, too … You haven’t got a fucking clue what you’re talking about, have you? You have no idea whatsoever, have you? For this, we pay you a hundred bucks an hour? … No, I checked that. Yes, I did that as well. No, I did not do that. Do you honestly think I would do that? … Jesus fucking Christ, is it time for lunch yet? … If you waste any more of my fucking time with this witless babble, I’m going to bash you to fucking death with a hammer. Wanker.”

No comments: