Monday 21 April 2008

CRACKING THE CRUISE CODE

What Tom Cruise was really trying to say ...

“I think it's a privilege to call yourself a Scientologist and it's something that you have to earn. And because a Scientologist does. He, or she has the ability to create new and better realities and improved conditions. Aaaah ...being a Scientologist you look at someone and know absolutely that you can help them.”

Tom likes to look at people.

“So for me it really is K.S.W. and it's just like, it's, it's something that err... I don't mince words with that ... you know, it's, with anything that L.R.H. does but policy to me has really gone (SUCKS AIR. CHOPS AIR WITH HAND) boy and I ran (mumbles indecipherably) I, there's a time when I went through and I said "You know what ?" 'n' when I read it, I, you know, I just went "PFOOOOOOO!!", this is it. This is exactly it.”

And he wants to be an airplane.

“But being a Scientologist... when you drive past an accident, it's not like anyone else... it's you drive past; you know you have to do something about it because... you know you're the only one that can really help.”

Also, he likes to drive.

“But that's ... that's what drives me is that I know we, we have an opportunity ... and errr... to really ... to help, for the first time. EFF, effectively change peoples' lives and errr ... I am dedicated that I'm gonna... I'm mmm ... DABSOLUTELY, uncompromisingly... dedicated to that.”

He really, really, really likes to drive.

“ORGS are there to help, OK, but w-w-we as, you know, as... else with the public it's like, we have a responsibility, it's not just the orgs, it's not just Dave Miscavige, you know... it's not just, not just me. It's you, it's everyone out there, kinda SSSS, re-reading K.S.W. and looking at what needs to be done and saying O.K.!! Am I gonna do it or am I not gonna do it? Period. And am I gonna look at that guy or am I too afraid because I have my own "out ethics" to put in someone else's ethics, and that's all it comes down to.”

And he likes to look at people ... Just not all the time, but.

“Because I won't hesitate to put ethics in on someone else, you know, 'cause I put it BRUTHLESSLY in on myself. And I think that errr... I respect that... in, in others. And errr, you know, I'm there to help, and we're here to help and my opinion is, is that look, you-you're on board ... or you're not on board. OK, but just ... if you're on board, you're on board just like the rest of us. Period.”

Also, he likes boats and stuff.

“We are the authorities on getting people off drugs. We are the authorities on the mind. We are the authorities on improving conditions. Criminon ... we can rehabilitate criminals. Way to happiness. We can bring peace errr... and unite cultures, errr ... that once you know these tools and you know that they work it's, it's not good enough, that errr ... I'm just doing OK.”

He has a shed full of tools.

“Travelling the world and meeting the people that I, that I've met, you know, talking with these leaders in various fields ... they want help, and they are depending on people, who, know. And who can be effective, and do it and that's us. That is our responsibility to do that.”

Tom wants to help. Also, he has a shed full of tools.

“It is the time now, now is the time, OK. It is being a Scientologist, people are turning to you so you'd better know it. You'd better know it. And if you don't, you know ... go and learn it. A-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You know? But don't pretend you know it and, errr, or, for, you know, what ever it's like, we're here to help.”

What time is it? Ask Tom. He wants to help. And he has a shed full of tools.

“I mean, if you're a Scientologist, you see life tha-, you see things the way they are. In all its glory, you know, all of its complexity errr ... and the more you know as a Scientologist you don't become overwhelmed by it.”

Looking at things is fun.

“A-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! And errr ... I would, you know, she ... they said ... so, what, have you met an S.P.? A-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (CLAPS HANDS) and I looked at though at, errr, you know, and I thought oh what a beautiful thing because maybe one day, it'll be like that, you know what I'm saying? Maybe one day, BA-HAHAHA HA!! It will be that, wow, S.P.s, like they'll just read about those in history books, you know? A-HAHAHA HAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHA HA HA-HAHAHA!!!! HER-HER, HA-HA-HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Tom is happy! Clap hands with Tom!

“Thing is, I just go through that tech and it's, it literally it's, it's not SNORG! SNORT! how to run from an S.P., it's P.T.S.S.P., how to shatter suppression. Confront, shatter suppression. You apply it, it's like (SNAPS FINGERS!) BOOM!”

Then, let’s blow some stuff up!

“Because they don't come up to me and do that, errr... they won't do it to me. Not to my face. You know, or anywhere in my vicinity, where they feel they can be... confronted, you know. They just don't do it.”

Y’know, sometimes, people don’t want to look at Tom. Rude cunts.

“I wish the world was a different place. I'd like to go on vacation and go and, romp and, play and just... do that, you know what I mean? I mean ... that's what I want it to be, o.k.? That's how I, I wouldn't, you know, there's times I'd like to do that but ...but I can’t ... because ... I know ... I know, so... I ga, you know, but you know, you just you're, I da, I have to do something about it, it's not ... TSK, TSK ... You know you can sit here and wish it was different and then you look at it and then you go OK. this is it, alright, OK, and there's that moment when you go ... you know ... I have to do something, don't I ? Yeah, I really have to do it because I can't live with myself if I don't and it's and that really is it.”

Tom needs a holiday.

“I don't care if someone thinks it's hard or easy, it's either helping ... and contributing everything you can or you're not. OK? Errr ... because I'm carrying my load, all right? And only that as much as I'm carrying I still feel like I gotta do more, all right? There's still a thing of, let's go!”

He’ll carry his own luggage.

“You can just see it the look in their eyes, you know the ones that are doing, you know, and you know the spectators who are the ones who are going ... "Well it's easy for you or what am I doing?" and it's just, that thing is errr, I've cancelled that in my area. A-HAHAHA! Round my ... it's like, man you're either in or you're out. That spectator is I mean it's something that, that is, we have no time for now.”

Maybe later, then.

“So it's our responsibility to... educate. Create the new reality, you know, we have that responsibility to say hey, this is the way it should be done, because we do it this way and people are actually getting better.”

Somewhere new would be nice.

“And... let's get it done. You know, let's really get it done and have enough love, compassion, toughness, that, that you're gonna do it. Errr ... and, errr ... do it ... right.”

We can book the tickets today.

“And I have to tell you something ... I really... it, it is... you know ... it's rough and tumble ... and it's wild and woolly and it's a blast ... it's a blast. It really is ... fun... because, damn it, there is nothing better... than to going out there and fighting the fight and suddenly you see SHROOM!! BKKKKKKKKKAPOW!! Things are better.”

Then, we can play rocketships!

“I want to know that I've done everything I could, every day. And I think about those people out there, who... are depending on, us. And, errr ... I think about that. And it does make me feel, errr, like, man, I got, I got, there's, you know, we got more work. I need more help. You know, get those spectators, either in the playing field or out of the arena, you know. A-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! That's how I really, that's how I feel about it.”

Hey! Let’s get everyone to play rocketships! ...

“I do what I can... and I do it... the way I do everything. A-HA A-HA AHAHAHAHAHA!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! There's nothing, part of the way for me. A-HAHAHAHAHAHA!! AHAHAHAHAHA!! It's just "WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

... Or trains!

Big laughing trains!

Big laughing trains that fly through space!

Cool.

No comments: